Prince of Persia Concept Art

Prince of Persia Concept Art

Prince of Persia Concept Art

Prince of Persia Concept Art

Prince of Persia Concept Art

Prince of Persia Concept Art

Prince of Persia Concept Art

Ubisoft has released new speed art videos for the new Prince of Persia game.

Let us know what you think about this new visual look for Prince of Persia.

Link : Prince of Persia Official Website

You may also like

13 comments

1. sree 9 years ago

they are awesome … i like to give ********** (10 star) 😀

2. Mischa 9 years ago

Wow I think these look fabulous. The girl reminds me a lot of Natalie Portman. Amirite?

3. Ben 9 years ago

that’s amazing!
    how much time do you think it took to do the last pic?

(yeah i was thinking about natalie portman too)

4. kyle 9 years ago

great concept art, and yea, i was thinkin about natalie portman lol

5. RaineWoo 9 years ago

This POP have a completely new style,
    Does it connect to the original trilogy?
    But i like the new very much

6. Erycha 9 years ago

I love it. I am also curious about how long it took you to do the last image. I love the contrast with the heaviness of the ruins and the dark colors with the light airiness of the original buildings. Like the way they were, you can still tell. Anyway I love it. The style is great. When i saw the commercials on t.v. for the game (not a gamer by nature) I said to my self “oohhhh i wanna play that the images are really pretty” I don’t have a very elevated vocabulary in my head as you can see. I can’t wait to actually see the game in action, I’ll sit and admire the images while someone else plays.

7. Amar 9 years ago

Hi,
    I like all picturs.mostly 1st&3rd very nice. Their propossion, rhythm in painting ,line stroke & colour application is very good.

best wishes for ur futurs.

8. Kadouri 9 years ago

Nice work. I’ve always loved the old prince of persia games, really nice arabic/persian influence, love the dynamic strokes and that metal glove is just really cool designwise, best wishes.

9. Alex 8 years ago

Absolutely love them. The characters are amazing, I like the texture used on the first picture. The backgrounds are really stunning.

10. dan 8 years ago

there all done on pc. i find it amazing.

11. sensible critic 8 years ago

I like all of the images. They’re very well done indeed, however, it would be nice if the characters actually looked Persian, which they don’t at all.

12. Foghorn 8 years ago

Who is the lead concept artist?

13. Hadashi 6 years ago

I would’ve preferred the prince’s look similar to that first pic. He seems like he’d be a barefoot person, like Elika instead of wearing sandals like he does now. Personal Preference though.

By